Print Topic

Computer Q&A Board  /  Questions  /  Burning an audio cd
Posted by: n8zw (Guest), March 23rd, 2011, 7:18pm
Im running vista and using Burn Aware burning program,,,when i try to burn an audio cd it stops at 120mg each time with the error "cant write to medium, uncapatible format",,,most of them are mp3 files, doesnt matter what order i place the songs or how many i list,,i have uninstalled and re-installed the lastest version 3.1.6 of burn aware,,i have also tried burning them with windows media player and it does the same thing, anyone know whats going on here???
Posted by: 112 (Guest), March 24th, 2011, 9:25am; Reply: 1
   Surely the instructions of Burn Aware would help you on this.  From the wording of the error message, my guess is that you are using the wrong type of CDs.  If it is a true audio CD, then you have to use CD/Rs.
Posted by: 132 (Guest), June 23rd, 2011, 6:49am; Reply: 2
By nero
Posted by: Aussie (Guest), June 25th, 2011, 5:35am; Reply: 3
I would agree with Ray, there are several types of cd formats, data only, audio and plain cheap. You stated that you used two burning programs and it did not work for either mmmmmmmmmmm try a new cd brand or type.

Have you tried burning to a flash drive or card evern a dvd just to see iif it works on them. If it does not them maybe its a firmware issue or hardware issue.
If it does work them it is your cd's
Print page generated: August 24th, 2019, 9:40am