Print Topic

Computer Q&A Board  /  Questions  /  pc  problems
Posted by: imda14u (Guest), October 3rd, 2010, 6:01pm
i have a 2 apart ? one what is the best antivirus to be using and why do i keep geeting the end now message and pc freezes i have 37.2 gb  hard drive windows xp intel(r) pentium(r) 4 cpu 3.oo ghz 2.99 ghz o.99 gb of ram the box that comes up says program not responding click now or lose all data
Posted by: 143 (Guest), October 14th, 2010, 4:23am; Reply: 1

Quoted from imda14u
i have a 2 apart ? one what is the best antivirus to be using and why do i keep geeting the end now message and pc freezes i have 37.2 gb  hard drive windows xp intel(r) pentium(r) 4 cpu 3.oo ghz 2.99 ghz o.99 gb of ram the box that comes up says program not responding click now or lose all data

1) AV programs. Depends to some extent on the depth of your pocket. There are several free versions around that do an adequate enough job if you keep the AV definitions file up to date. AVG Free is one that springs to mind and have had experience of.

2) Is it just one program that gives you the pop-up window or a variety? Confirm that you have less than 1 (one) Gb of ram? Depending on what programs are running in the background, lack of RAM could be the problem.

Dickiesam
Print page generated: August 9th, 2020, 10:53pm