Print Topic

Computer Q&A Board  /  Questions  /  missing entry
Posted by: chasboy (Guest), June 13th, 2010, 4:00am
Hi  -  I continually get the message  "RunDLLEntry@16"  -  What is this and what do I do ?  Thanks
Posted by: 112 (Guest), June 15th, 2010, 9:00am; Reply: 1
When do you get it and what does the entire message say?  What is giving the error, Windows? the browser? a program?
Posted by: 112 (Guest), June 18th, 2010, 9:16am; Reply: 2
chasboy sent an email to me saying the following:

Hi  - I am on Windows 7.  The message below appears on the screen  immediately after I start the PC and after the  the"Welcome" and the Icons appear.

Error inC:Windows\System32\spool\Drivers\x64\LXCDTime.DLL     Missing entry-RunDLLEntry@16

Help and thanks
Posted by: 112 (Guest), June 18th, 2010, 10:02am; Reply: 3
LXCDTime.dll is a driver for your Lexmark printer.  Evidently, the Lexmark people have put an entry in the registry that does not work.  You are not the only one to have this problem.

Try typing Regedit in Start - Run.  That will open the Registry Editor.  Find the LXCDCATS entry in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run.  The value for LXCDCATS probably has the wrong filepath for the LXCDtime.dll file.  For example if it says "rundll32 \\3\\LXCDtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16" and the LXCDtime.dll file is located in C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3 then it should be "rundll32 C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\spool\\drivers\\w32x86\\3\\LXCDtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16"  Correcting that should solve your problem.
Print page generated: January 25th, 2020, 3:27pm