Recurrent Vac of Reg Past Week October 18th, 2017, 7:36am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  Recurrent Vac of Reg Past Week

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Recurrent Vac of Reg Past Week
Ray
Posted: May 6th, 2011, 4:56am Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

Here is another post from the person who cannot get on this board.  Please see below.  Ray

Having RUNDLL problem on trying to uninstall Paretologic software. The following registry entry has been
the only one most of the time after RegVac does its rounds:

HKEY_LOCALMACHI NE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstau\Google Chrome

At the same time a registry list appears just before or just after RegVac starts. If before, I don't X it until RegVac done. If after, I X it immediately and let RegVac its thing.

I have not tried to install Google Chrome. I am building a distrust of Google with many reports of a purported connection with the government surveillance of the Internet and their growing of interference with free expression.

For quite a while I am seeing another error message on signoff of a SSMMgr.exe problem.

Anything you can enlighten me of what may be going on. If not can you blog me on your site.

Dr Chuck
Logged Offline
It is HERE
A Revolutionary New Bible Version

Gain a Better Understanding of the Bible

No Bible Training Needed
Just Read and Find out God's Message to You

New Testament - Breakthrough Version
Go to - www.breakthroughversion.com - for more information.
Free Weekly Newsletter
Learn Tips about your Computer
from a Trusted, Knowledgeable Source

Subscribe to Ray's Computer Tips by entering your email address below and clicking on the button. We have a No Spam policy

This Forum brought to you by

Great Software
Forever Free Updates
crashman
Posted: May 17th, 2011, 5:33pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member

I don't use regvac or any other registry editor so cannot help you much with that problem. But the Registry is not a batch file and Windows skips bad entries. The entry you have is an uninstall routine. If Google Chrome is not there it cannot uninstall, so skips it.

ssMMgr.exe is Samsung Status Monitor Manager.
Think about what you have attached to the computer  made by Samsung and decide whether you need the status monitor.

To prevent it loading GoTo >Start >Run and type "msconfig" without the quotes.
Click Startup.
Find the program using the column sliders and uncheck it.
Click Ok
Restart.
You will get a message as your desktop loads "You have used the microsoft configuration tooll" - tick the box "don't show this message again".
Problem solved
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 1
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules