I did as win7 system repair with the OS install Disc. ran all the updates and reinstalled the software that had ceased to work. (StudioPlus) It worked like a charm.
After I got it working it did the following test for RegVac & Studio Plus.
- created a new restore point. (at a known point were it was definately working).
- I then ran RegVac.
- StudioPlus then ceased to work. same error as before
- I ran the "Undo" In RegVac. StudioPlus still had error even after restart.
- Next I ran a system restore to the point prior use of RegVac.
- Studio Plus Software (studioplussoftware.com) returned to its fully functional state!
-- Note RegVac on WinXP Pro SP3 works as expected and has no adverse effects on Studio Plus.
--- Any thoughts, I like RegVac, but at the moment it seems like it breaking things.