REg Fixer etc... July 24th, 2017, 6:44am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  REg Fixer etc...

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    REg Fixer etc...
algasys
Posted: October 31st, 2009, 12:40pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Hello Everybody,

After 3 tries of cleanup and management of REg and Files, I  have no more confidence in this type of softwares.

Why? I had to re-install Win XP 4 times!!!  

What I have noticed?

• Some (bad) softwres use .tmp file for their permanent usages(ie. HP soft). These ones diseapear after cleaning and softwares don't run correctly.
  • Some registry records are cleaned when they are necessary for certain software because these one use them instead of .ini files.
  • etc....

These troubles are very very difficult to find out. in this situation it is difficult to fully trust in these programs registry cleaning. So, actually I never use such a software. in any case I never see much difference operating pc

I would like to know your feeling about that situation.

Thank you very much in advance.

Alain
Logged Offline
Site e-mail YIM
It is HERE
A Revolutionary New Bible Version

Gain a Better Understanding of the Bible

No Bible Training Needed
Just Read and Find out God's Message to You

New Testament - Breakthrough Version
Go to - www.breakthroughversion.com - for more information.
Free Weekly Newsletter
Learn Tips about your Computer
from a Trusted, Knowledgeable Source

Subscribe to Ray's Computer Tips by entering your email address below and clicking on the button. We have a No Spam policy

This Forum brought to you by

Great Software
Forever Free Updates
Ray
Posted: November 5th, 2009, 3:46pm Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

Yes, most registry cleaners are worthless.  But that is because they are only registry cleaners in name only.  They use cheap and simple code to go through the motions of cleaning the registry because the companies that make them know that registry cleaners sell and they want to get in on that market.
   RegVac is not that way.  RegVac is a true registry cleaner.  I have put thousands of hours into writing its code and over a decade of experience.  There are many things that RegVac can do that other registry cleaners do not do.
   Unfortunately, RegVac gets a bad name because it is lumped into the same class as the worthless registry cleaners.  And unfortunately the worthless registry cleaners have millions of investment dollars to throw into advertising and so you hear about them and not about good registry cleaners like RegVac.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 1
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules