Web Page to PDF Converter January 23rd, 2018, 12:29am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Websites of Interest  ›  Web Page to PDF Converter

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Web Page to PDF Converter
baybreeze
Posted: January 1st, 2012, 4:54pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member

I know there are a bunch of these sites and programs, and I have tried a few, but I found a great web site to PDF converter called " web2PDFconvert". It is extremely easy to use and very quick.

I read a lot of tech and pc articles, many of which I like to save for future reference. So, I like to save them in PDF format. You can just open this site, which is FREE for private use, enter the URL of the page you want to save and it converts it to a PDF in several seconds. You can then save it to your hard drive or external drive.

I also installed their tool button in Firefox, so when I have a website open where there's an article I want to save, I just click the web to PDF button on the browser and it automatically converts that page I'm on into a PDF. You can also elect to have a PDF emailed to you, but I've never done that. I just find this one to be very easy and very quick.
Logged Offline
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Websites of Interest  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules