SPRING CLEANING FOR LAPTOPS January 20th, 2018, 6:54pm
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Reader's Tips  ›  SPRING CLEANING FOR LAPTOPS

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    SPRING CLEANING FOR LAPTOPS
LindaLou
Posted: March 14th, 2009, 10:16pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member

HEY FELLOW LAPPERS, I JUST WANTED TO RELAY THIS EXPERIENCE DOWN THE ROAD.
I JUST SPENT A BENJAMIN FRANKLIN ($100 FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T KNOW) ON MY TOSHIBA SATELLITE L25. I WAS HAVING BIG PROBLEMS WITH IT-FREEZING UP, SHUTTING DOWN RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF VERY IMPORTANT INPUT, LOOSING DATA, ETC...I HAD NO CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH IT. THEN IT WOULDN'T BOOT UP, GOT TO THE POINT WHERE IT JUST WAS USELESS... SO I TOOK IT IN TO A KNOWLEDGEABLE BUSINESS AND WHAT THEY HAD TO SAY TO ME WAS THAT IT WAS DIRTY, AND WAS HEATING UP, SO IT WOULD SHUT DOWN TO SAVE THE INNERDS.
AS WE ALL SHOULD SPRING CLEAN OUR HOMES, YOUR PC'S ALSO NEED TLC, AS ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES, I.E...TV's, STEREO'S, AMPS, ETC...A GOOD VACUUM CLEANER W/ATTACHMENTS WILL DO THE JOB, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ONE OF THESE, A NEIGHBORHOOD COMPUTER SHOP WILL DO IT FOR FREE. I RECOMMEND (AS I WILL BE DOING FROM NOW ON) 2-3 TIMES A YEAR. IF NOT ONLY TO SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS FILES AND HARD WORK, SAVE YOUR COMPUTER BECAUSE IT WILL GET SO HOT IT WILL COOK YOUR COMPUTER...
BY THE BY, I COULD THINK OF SO MANY OTHER THINGS I COULD HAVE SPENT A BENNY ON!!!  LINDA LOU
Logged Offline
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Reader's Tips  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules