hp printer problems January 23rd, 2018, 10:06pm
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  hp printer problems

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    hp printer problems
bluechaos1355
Posted: August 29th, 2009, 10:46pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

i recently bought an hp photosmart C4680 printer, scanner, copier to go along with my new macbook pro. ive used the installation cd that came with the printer, and it said that the installation was a success, but every time i try to print something, nothing happens.
whenever i try to print something, the printer status says either that it is sending the info to the printer (and it stays like that forever), or if i try to re-print it, it comes up with this error message: Printer busy (status:0xe00002e9)
it seems like my macbook pro can never quite connect to the printer! ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver, but nothing is working.
is my brand-new macbook pro just not compatible with this kind of printer, or is there something i can do to make it work????? thanks
A New Bible Built with Modern Technology

New Testament - Breakthrough Version

www.breakthroughversion.com

The Breakthrough Version achieves a much higher level of accuracy. It is:

• more literal
  • more precise
  • more contemporary
  • more correct
  • more consistent

This Bible even translates hundreds of forgotten Greek words that no other Bible does.

It is an essential tool for Bible teachers and students, yet it is easy to read, even for newbies.

nick.jackson
Posted: September 7th, 2009, 10:44am Report to Moderator
Guest User

We have a C4680 and hate it. We have bought another printer and only use the C4680 for Faxes. To solve the C4680 is a big job and it will reoccur again and again. You can go to the HP web site and it will tell you how to do it, but my advise is to give it up now. I speak with two years experience of this horrible machine
e-mail Reply: 1 - 1
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules