Very Different Question July 22nd, 2018, 6:41am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  Very Different Question

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Very Different Question
Danielle
Posted: July 21st, 2009, 3:49pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member

I have a question regarding Ur photo on your Messenger Profile.  Due to the problem of a moronic stalker that I have a problem with, this person seems to save all my pictures that I put up for my family and real friends on here.  I didn't know that they could be saved?! by another person.  I have been informed that there is a way to pervent this from happening and lol no not by deleting my picture but there is suppose to be a software download that I can install that would pervent anyone from saving Pictures.  Is this correct?  I would appreciate if someone could help me please in this area.  Thanx so much to everyone that helps in this problem.
Logged Offline
A New Bible Built with Modern Technology

New Testament - Breakthrough Version

www.breakthroughversion.com

The Breakthrough Version achieves a much higher level of accuracy. It is:

• more literal
  • more precise
  • more contemporary
  • more correct
  • more consistent

This Bible even translates hundreds of forgotten Greek words that no other Bible does.

It is an essential tool for Bible teachers and students, yet it is easy to read, even for newbies.

dlwolff0
Posted: July 21st, 2009, 8:14pm Report to Moderator
Big Member

Check this web page.
http://www.hypergurl.com/norightclick.html
They have scripts to disable easy saving methods and a link to a program if you want to fully encrypt your pages.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 7
Danielle
Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 2:10am Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Thank You so very much dlwolff0, I greatly appreicate it!!  Have a super Day/Night.
Logged Offline
Reply: 2 - 7
Danielle
Posted: July 22nd, 2009, 2:26am Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Ugh dlwolff0 care to help me out with this site?  I am lost on that site on how to apply it.  Thanx so very much.
Logged Offline
Reply: 3 - 7
dlwolff0
Posted: July 25th, 2009, 3:35pm Report to Moderator
Big Member

It tells in the description for each script where to place it for the best results.
For instance, to disable right click, it says:
"Add the following html code to your BODY tag"
You would need to add the code shown to the html that displays your picture.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 4 - 7
Danielle
Posted: July 27th, 2009, 10:08am Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Ugh I just do NOT understand this Scriptin and HTML.. i am just plain lost lol...so where is the emot that shows a person pulling there hair outta their head LOL
Logged Offline
Reply: 5 - 7
Ray
Posted: July 28th, 2009, 10:36am Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

I am not familiar with Messenger Profile.  Does it give you access to the HTML or the source code?  I would think that it does not.  If it doesn't, you cannot use those scripts.  If it does, let me know and I will explain what to do with them.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 6 - 7
Danielle
Posted: July 31st, 2009, 8:15am Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Hi Ray!  Care to help me in this issue?  I have just never used HTML B4 ( I believe I am to enable HTML) ? plus Scriptin I have never used or assorted to.  I can understand better if it is explained to me on exactly wat to do , wat to click and etc.  I am sorry that i do not understand this area but, I really do need to learn how to apply this to my profile/information.  More so I just need help in others not being able to save my pictures.  This is my main concern.   Thanks Ray in adavance !
If you have Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messeger would u mind if we could add each othehr so we could replu back instantly?  U could as well delete me right after the problem.  I shall say logged in & wait for your rely.. Thanx so much Ray                                                      
Logged Offline
Reply: 7 - 7
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules