Iexplore.exe application errors October 22nd, 2018, 7:03am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  Iexplore.exe application errors

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Iexplore.exe application errors
larryl
Posted: June 15th, 2009, 9:11pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

I've been getting these Iexplore.exe-application errors with an X inside a red circle. It started when I went to a new web site. It loaded but this error window came up saying Iexplorer.exe-application error the instruction at ox77555d00 referenced memory at ox084fe010 the memory could not be read. click ok to terminate the program. It also pops up when I shutdown my computer, only a different error. I've run your registry cleaner and one other, but still get these errors. How can I get rid of these errors?
A New Bible Built with Modern Technology

New Testament - Breakthrough Version

www.breakthroughversion.com

The Breakthrough Version achieves a much higher level of accuracy. It is:

• more literal
  • more precise
  • more contemporary
  • more correct
  • more consistent

This Bible even translates hundreds of forgotten Greek words that no other Bible does.

It is an essential tool for Bible teachers and students, yet it is easy to read, even for newbies.

bibh_rg
Posted: June 22nd, 2009, 1:55pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member

The way I go in these cases is to concoct a Google search with meaningful parts of the error message.
For instance: "iexplore.exe error message 0x77555d00" (please note that I have changed the 'ox' to '0x').
You will find loads of pointers to what could be wrong. There is among others mention of a faulty BHO (= Browser Helper Object), for instance a browser toolbar.
I am afraid I cannot give you one solution, but good way to find out more about the problem that is plaguing you..
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 3
larryl
Posted: July 28th, 2009, 9:30am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I tried your suggestions, but haven't found an answer yet. I have received a suggestion to reinstall my operating system. Think I will contact HP and go thru the restore process. Thanks for your suggestion and sorry I haven't gotten back to you earlier.
e-mail Reply: 2 - 3
larryl
Posted: March 30th, 2010, 2:10pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

I have resolved my problem with the error messages with the help of my ISP. I updated to internet explorer IE7. Occasionally I would get an error at the shut down screen just before it turned off. My ISP updated their antivirus and the error messages have gone completely away. Hope that this helps if someone else is having a similar problem.
e-mail Reply: 3 - 3
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules