Sudden Slow Down October 20th, 2018, 4:34am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  Sudden Slow Down

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Sudden Slow Down
Jaszem
Posted: May 18th, 2009, 2:36pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

before my computer is fast just like new ones do. i do a lot of stuffs, usually customizing or optimizing. i often download application, freeware and other stuff which i find interesting. but my problem occurred when i was burning something on a cd-r, i was burning it,it was fine but a few minutes it started to freeze time by time i have no choice but to wait until the burning process is complete so i using microsoft word 2007 because i need to complete something. so i waited and then when the burning process is complete the cd was injected. i insert it again to find out if the data was copied. but i found out that the cd was empty i was then confuse. this is the latest activity i was doing while burning. i tried many solutions to this problem, delete some files, defrag, install software that clean my registry and computer. i have no other idea but to continue finding solutions and optimizing my computer. how long my computer will stay slow?i hope some one will be able to answer my problems.[face=Arial][/face]
A New Bible Built with Modern Technology

New Testament - Breakthrough Version

www.breakthroughversion.com

The Breakthrough Version achieves a much higher level of accuracy. It is:

• more literal
  • more precise
  • more contemporary
  • more correct
  • more consistent

This Bible even translates hundreds of forgotten Greek words that no other Bible does.

It is an essential tool for Bible teachers and students, yet it is easy to read, even for newbies.

Snakeyes
Posted: May 19th, 2009, 4:46am Report to Moderator
Big Member

try unplugging your CD drive.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 1
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules