Maximize/Restore April 23rd, 2018, 11:35am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  Maximize/Restore

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Maximize/Restore
maharoger
Posted: December 14th, 2008, 8:31am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Is there a way to have all file openings in the maximize state?  When I click on a link the window is in a very small version and requires maximizing.  I thought I had a copy of an older copy from Ray but can't find it.
A New Bible Built with Modern Technology

New Testament - Breakthrough Version

www.breakthroughversion.com

The Breakthrough Version achieves a much higher level of accuracy. It is:

• more literal
  • more precise
  • more contemporary
  • more correct
  • more consistent

This Bible even translates hundreds of forgotten Greek words that no other Bible does.

It is an essential tool for Bible teachers and students, yet it is easy to read, even for newbies.

Ray
Posted: December 15th, 2008, 11:36am Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

Some programs will open in the maximized state when they were closed being maximized before.  Other programs and programs that were not closed being maximized will open in the normal state.
   I do not know what you were referring to when you said, "I thought I had a copy of an older copy from Ray but can't find it".
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 4
maharoger
Posted: December 15th, 2008, 2:55pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

Thanks Ray, I thought I had read in one of your news letters that there was something I could do to make any program open into the maximize state.  I have almost all your e-mails since I purchased your programs about two years ago.  After looking thru them, I thought of using the forum to see if anyone had an idea.  So guess I'll just have to max when needed.  Thanks.
e-mail Reply: 2 - 4
Laverne
Posted: December 16th, 2008, 4:11am Report to Moderator
Baby Member

Hi maharoger --

If your links are opening in your browser and if your browser is Internet Explorer, here is one way to maximize windows.

Right click the shortcut icon for IE next to the Start button, choose Properties, change it from 'normal' to 'maximized'. Now open it.

Now RIGHT-CLICK any link on the page, choose Open In New Window....don't maximize it....instead, use the mouse to resize it to what you want it to be by dragging sides and bottom.
Now close the FIRST window you opened, and then close the new one you just resized.
Reopen IE from the shortcut icon again, and all windows from now on will be the size you chose and created.

Please post results if this works for you.
Laverne
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 3 - 4
Frodniew
Posted: December 22nd, 2008, 7:03pm Report to Moderator
Guest User

Hello Maharoger,
You can easily and automatically open windows in a maximized  state by using the free program "AutoSizer".
e-mail Reply: 4 - 4
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules