Installing EZ File Transplanter January 21st, 2018, 4:32pm
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  Installing EZ File Transplanter

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Installing EZ File Transplanter
Richard_Dormanns
Posted: August 10th, 2008, 7:59am Report to Moderator
Guest User

During installing EZ File Transpl. I receive a message: ezxplant.exe does not work anymore. Nevertheless the program installs, but in the main window it is not possible to activate the various buttons like :update now, help and others.
Does someone know what is going wrong here?
It is HERE
A Revolutionary New Bible Version

Gain a Better Understanding of the Bible

No Bible Training Needed
Just Read and Find out God's Message to You

New Testament - Breakthrough Version
Go to - www.breakthroughversion.com - for more information.
Free Weekly Newsletter
Learn Tips about your Computer
from a Trusted, Knowledgeable Source

Subscribe to Ray's Computer Tips by entering your email address below and clicking on the button. We have a No Spam policy

This Forum brought to you by

Great Software
Forever Free Updates
Ray
Posted: August 11th, 2008, 6:02pm Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

I do not know why it would do that.  I have not heard of that and I do not see how that would happen.
   Are you installing the registered or trial version?  If you are installing the registered version, it will ask for a password.  If it did not ask for the password when you installed it, it is the trial version.
   Maybe there was a problem while downloading the file and you did not get all of it.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 7
Richard_Dormanns
Posted: August 12th, 2008, 9:39am Report to Moderator
Guest User

I removed the old version of the program and cleaned my register. After that I installed the program again, a registered version. During the installation I got a window with the message that ,,ezxplant.exe does not work anymore,, and there was no solution avaible. After closing this window the installation finished the job. I can use the program in a normal way but I cannot adress the funtions in the center of the openingscreen : Update now,Help and  so on. The message is every time: the specified file was not found.
I have Windows Vista Home Premium with firewall and antivirus.
Hope to hear from you again.
Regards,Richard.
e-mail Reply: 2 - 7
Ray
Posted: August 12th, 2008, 11:31pm Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

OK, I have had a chance to mull over your post.  The wording that you used threw me off.  I think I understand what you are reporting which is not just one problem but three.  
   The installation program runs ezxplant.exe to add an item to the popup menus.  You are getting an error message for some reason on it (I suspect it is Vista keeping it from running).  That should not affect the running of EZ File Transplanter.
   I have updated EZ File Transplanter to correct the Update problem and the Help problem.  Please update EZ File Transplanter.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 3 - 7
Richard_Dormanns
Posted: August 13th, 2008, 9:13am Report to Moderator
Guest User

After renewed installation I would like to know how to make use of the code, that I received after paying, to activate the program. Now I have a program of which the testperiod has expired.
e-mail Reply: 4 - 7
Ray
Posted: August 14th, 2008, 5:52pm Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

You need to download the registered version and not the trial version.  Please do this the same way you did it when you purchased EZ File Transplanter (you can even use the instructions we sent if you need to).  
   To get the registered version you must go to the Registered Users section of the EZ File Transplanter page on our website and download the registered version.  The registered version always asks for the password during installation.  The trial version does not.
   Please do not download the trial version or you will get the trial version.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 5 - 7
r.dormanns
Posted: August 24th, 2008, 9:34am Report to Moderator
Guest User

Downloading the right program and installing/activating are OK but the buttons: Update Now,Click Here for more Information and Click Here to Ask Questions, are still not working. The message is all the time : File not found (404). Looking forward to a solution.
e-mail Reply: 6 - 7
Ray
Posted: August 25th, 2008, 1:22pm Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

I could not find a problem with the Update Now button.  It should work.  I corrected the other two.  Please get the latest version.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 7 - 7
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules