dual function keys July 19th, 2018, 12:08am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Questions  ›  dual function keys

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    dual function keys
billrobb
Posted: June 10th, 2008, 6:58pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member

Your identification of function keys was useful but mine all have a dual key function: ex: F1 is also help, F7  is also reply, The F key # is shown on the side of  the key,, the other function on its face. How do I differentiate the function of these two possibilities? bill
Logged Offline
A New Bible Built with Modern Technology

New Testament - Breakthrough Version

www.breakthroughversion.com

The Breakthrough Version achieves a much higher level of accuracy. It is:

• more literal
  • more precise
  • more contemporary
  • more correct
  • more consistent

This Bible even translates hundreds of forgotten Greek words that no other Bible does.

It is an essential tool for Bible teachers and students, yet it is easy to read, even for newbies.

Ray
Posted: June 11th, 2008, 10:17am Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

If I understand what you ae asking, you are saying that there are two labels on each key and you want to know how to access each function.
   One of the labels on each key should be a different color and there should also be a different key with only a label of that color.  That one key must be pressed with the other key to do the second function.
   For example my laptop has the second function of the key in purple.  The F3 key has F3 printed on it in white and a quarter moon in purple (which stands for sleep).  Many of the keys, not just the function keys, are like this.  There is also a key that only has a Fn on it in purple.  If you hold down on the Fn key and press one of the other keys with a purple label on it, the key will do the puple label function and not the white label.  Pressing the key without pressing the Fn key will do the white label function.
Logged Offline
e-mail Reply: 1 - 1
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Questions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules