Undocumented Foreigners October 22nd, 2018, 10:55am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Answers    My Two Cents  ›  Undocumented Foreigners

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Undocumented Foreigners
Ray
Posted: July 5th, 2013, 2:29am Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

I watched a program about undocumented foreigners (illegal aliens) in Switerland that were living in prison and eventually were being sent back to their home land in Africa.  They talked how they had done nothing wrong to be in prison and to be sent back.
   I see the same in the United States.  There are many who want to say that illegal aliens are good people that have done nothing wrong.  They should be given amnesty.
   I work with illegal aliens (my employer did not know they were illegal aliens because they lied to him and used fake documents), so I know a little about this.
   First of all, we need to get one thing straight.  They did do something wrong.  They did not just appear in the United States.  They came here illegally.  They somehow sneaked in and have most likely used fake IDs since.
   My wife is a legal alien.  I had to pay a lot of money to the US government, I had to fill out a lot of paperwork, and I had to wait a long time to get her here legally.  Illegal aliens for some reason do not think that they have to obey the rules.  Why?  When you answer the question why, you will find out what is wrong with them.
   What if I had brought my wife here illegally?  I could have purchased a false ID for her and flown her to Mexico and then walked her across the border.  Then when she wanted a job, I could use someone else's Social Security card.  But why would I do that?  I am a law abiding citizen and so I brought her here the legal way.
   When you say that we should grant illegal aliens amnesty, it is a slap in the face to me, my wife, and everyone who did it legally.  It also encourages people to come to the United States illegally and not legally.  It encourages breaking the law.  You encourage breaking of the law because some "innocent" people intentionally broke the law and you do not want to admit that or punish their lawlessness.
   My suggestion as to how illegal aliens should be granted residency is simple.  Make them go through the same process that every legal alien had to go through and charge them an extra fee for coming here illegally.  If they do not want to do that, deport them.  That is simple and that is fair.
Logged Offline
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    My Two Cents  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules