Christian Message Boards April 27th, 2018, 2:32am
Home Calendar Search Register Login
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Computer Q&A Board    Your Input    Marketing Suggestions  ›  Christian Message Boards

Pages: 1
Recommend Print
  Author    Christian Message Boards
Ray
Posted: January 1st, 2008, 2:54pm Report to Moderator
Administrator Group

In the email referenced in the previous post, Pip made another suggestion:

However it does cross my mind to have a try on several Christian message boards to which I belong – one of which is specifically for “Christians With M.E” (this I suffer from and I think is known to you stateside as CFIDS).

In this respect therefore could you give me brief rundown on YOU and your activities so that I can present a decent ‘picture’ of your activities: obviously a note about your church in Leningrad would help ?

For those of you who are on Christian message boards, posting a message about our software would help.

Here is a brief "rundown" about me that Pip requested:

In 1993 Ray Geide and his family moved to St. Petersburg, Russia to help the people of the newly opened country through the gospel message and humanitarian aid.  He soon started a church there and supported himself by starting Super Win Software, Inc. (http://superwin.com).  They saw drug dealers, drug addicts, alcoholics, street kids, and orphans change their lives.  The church, Light of Christ church, is still prospering and changing lives.  Rev. Ray Geide now pastors a small country church in Ellsworth, Kansas, USA.  The proceeds from Super Win Software, Inc. support the ministry in Russia, the missions organization, MCII (http://mcii.org), and his church.
Logged Offline
 Pages: 1
Recommend Print

Locked Board Board Index    Marketing Suggestions  [ previous | next ] Switch to:

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Forum Rules